Link 16 "Crash-Courses"
Do you already have a good understanding of Link 16? Do you want to learn about the latest Link 16 upgrades, but don’t want to take a long course to gain a little knowledge? Try a Link 16 “Crash-Course”. Link 16 “Crash-Courses” are designed to upskill those with previous Link 16 experience without revisiting foundation-level topics. “Crash-Courses” are one-day or less and cover new Link 16 capabilities as well as giving a snapshot into more complex topics (e.g., Network Design).
- Introduction to MIDS Baseline Upgrade-2
- Understanding Link 16 Enhanced Throughput
- Concurrent Multi-Netting / Concurrent Contention Receive
- Network Enabled Weapons (short-course)
- Network Enabled Weapons (complete)
- Joint Range Extension Applications Protocol (short course)
- Joint Range Extension Applications Protocol (complete)
- FIM/FOM, BIM/BOM, and MIDS/JTRS Platform Types
- Introduction to Network Planning (Specialty Course)
- Introduction to Network Design (Specialty Course)
Interested in a full course ? Click here for more information.